Sunday, August 3, 2008

And so It begins...

Well, this is my first official post to the wonderful world of blogging, where any idiot can post about something brainless and feel intelligent, and any genius can post and be misunderstood or ignored all together.... Well... I am neither. I am also not a major in English, so my grammar and/or punctuation is not the greatest... yeah... those 3 little dots are usually what represents my punctuation when I'm not sure what REALLY should go there. So, if you are my old English teacher, read on, but put the red pen down....(no really, you'll ruin your monitor.)

I am primarily an artist...and secondly a photographer. Along with my wonderful wife Amy who both share in the passion of art and photography, and we have recently ventured into a business together doing what we love. That's what it's all about right?

All that being said as a preface of the purpose of my need to join the world of blogging. I am not an idiot or a genius...

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment