Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stop. Blog. Go.

We have many sessions in progress right now and we wanted to share a glimpse from our bridal session with Addie. We met at the La Bastide Country Inn (what an awesome place. Surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains, great food, beautiful rooms and accommodating staff. Check them out here.)

Our bride... Addie. This girl is a natural in front of the camera. She started the session off saying.." I don't do well with pictures by myself." By the end, she had us ALL (her mother included) convinced that she should take up a career as a model! Many more gorgeous shots to come after the wedding, but here's the glimpse...



We would love to see your feedback! Comment below.
D

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo! The door in the background adds soooo much character.

    But also, I think "Stop. Blog. Go" is probably the wittiest blog title I've seen. :)

    ReplyDelete