Sunday, August 2, 2009

Erin's Bridal....

On a hot summer day....and boy do I mean hot, we met with Erin to shoot her bridal..We met at her grandparent's house and had a fun and creative session.. Erin was very into being creative and we love her for that... A photgrapher's dream come true. We also love the picture she chose for her portrait..It turned out really nice!! We also want to say that Erin was such a trooper as it was 90+ degrees outside, very humid and the weather was also teasing us with the possibility of rain. Thank you Erin......

Enjoy!!!

This is the picture Erin chose for her portrait.. How awesome!
















This is definitely one of my favorites!!


Had to share this funny shot... These golfers wanted to be included in the picture :-)


5 comments:

  1. I love the first picture with the color tones. I also love the close up photo of Erin on the swing (the photo after the LOVE picture). And I love love love the last photo with the dress reflection. Great photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics as usual. The last one w/ the reflection in the water is awesome. I also really like the color one on the bridge.

    ~Brady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third one's my favorite! Great work guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work Raycrofts. (as always)
    -Springer

    ReplyDelete