Sunday, May 3, 2009

Laura and Arthur...

There was a threat of rain, but that did not stop us. Laura contacted us and wanted us to come to their home for a maternity session. Laura and Arthur are expecting their first child in June. We had to be very strategic with this session due to the fact that it would be Laura's last weekend she could travel to their lake home and it was really important to her to get these shots at their lake home.. (side note..they live on Great Dam View Road, and they literally have a great dam view..awesome place!!) Laura and I watched the hourly weather forecast for a couple of days and rain was imminent. We moved the session up a few hours and prayed for the best. It was a photographers dream come true. They sky and clouds allowed me to create some really dramatic and artsy shots...exactly our style!! And the amazing thing was it started to pour down rain right when we were completing the end of their session... Good stuff!!

About Laura and Arthur...what can I say.. I enjoyed every second with them and I think I laughed the entire session. They were so incredibly humorous and are such a great couple.. They are going to be awesome parents!! They were up for anything...thank you! I hope you both enjoy these pictures.. Laura, you were absolutely beautiful!!

Please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this session...

...Thanks~ Amy











Now you can see why I laughed the entire session..... Love it!






And save the best for last..my favorite shot from this session!!!

3 comments:

  1. very cool skies!! great pictures guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Amy.......You guys are very talented...I would love to get into that kind of business...unfortunately I am only good a shooting stuff and blowing stuff up...Brian

    ReplyDelete