Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Peeples Family session.... Oh my...

OK... Normally when I post pictures here, I pick a FEW of our favorites from the session. Well, this was a tough one to maintain that "FEW" part of the process!

We were contacted by Jeanne to do a shoot primarily around her daughter Morgan and Jeanne's father Bobby. Bobby owns about 11 acres of land and a couple of horses. I arrived early (intentionally because I like to scout the area for ideas...) and introduced myself to Bobby. He was very accommodating and showed me around his property. I had some ideas in my head for some shots in tall grass. So, I ask..."Got any tall grass anywhere?" He replies "There is some (motioning towards the pasture) that I didn't get to the other day when I was mowing. I had worked on the yard all day and stopped here." It couldn't have worked out better...

So, Amy and I lugged the green chair, lights, and tea set out and started shooting. The fading sunlight was perfection. Morgan was shy at first, but warmed up very quickly to the camera...

Take a look....


The very beginning of our session,... Morgan runs from the cameras and gives us an even better picture.




















Morgan dangles her legs from the chair feeling the grass with her feet.




The teddy bear could not drink another sip.

Hope you enjoyed. We want to thank The Peeples and Bobby for being so accommodating. We welcome all comments below!

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment